100% naturally-derived, silicone-free hair oil for dry, frizzy, or coarse hair.
Moisture Hero™ Hair Oil
We ship worldwide at low prices
If you are looking for information on shipping options and costs for a country, please select your destination country in the checkout.
Our standard shipping method is available in 30+ countries with 2-4 working days of expected delivery time depending on the destination country. We use local affiliate couriers with our standard shipping method. We also use worldwide express couriers like UPS and DHL.
All shipments are tracked.
We ship all orders from our warehouse in Denmark. If orders are made from outside the EU, import taxes and duties may be incurred upon arrival at the destination. We're not liable for these costs and we do not undertake to calculate or provide estimates hereof. If you make international purchases, you are advised to contact your local customs office for more information about costs and procedures.
Deliveries and returns during November and December
Delivery times during this peak season will remain as usual. We offer an extended right of cancellation when you purchase orders online from Hairlust between 20th of November until the 24th of December. All orders placed during this period can be returned up to and including January 31.
Save with bundles
About the product
Say goodbye to frizz. The Moisture Hero™ Hair Oil tames and nourishes your hair without a greasy feel. The secret? This silicone-free, 100% naturally derived hair oil contains six nutrient-rich oils that penetrate and hydrate your strands with lightweight moisture.
Free from silicones, sulfates, parabens, and mineral oil.
How does it work?
This silicone-free hair oil formula includes six plant-based oils naturally derived from sunflower seeds, coconuts, jojoba seeds, avocados, sweet almonds, and rosehip seeds. These oils contain vitamins and minerals that help reduce frizz, hydrate, nourish, soften, and lock in moisture to prevent dry strands.
We also added shea butter esters, a plant lipid, to help revive very dry hair. Shea butter is also a rich source of antioxidants, as well as skin-replenishing fatty acids.
Suitable for all hair types, but especially for dry, frizzy, coarse, or curly hair types that are in need of a lot of moisture.
- Made in Denmark
- Organic certified
- Made from recycled packaging
- Vegan certified
45 ml / 1.5 fl.oz.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima Oil*, Tocopherol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil*, Rosa Canina Seed Oil*, Parfum (natural). *Ingredient from Organic Farming.
100% natural origin of total. 20.8% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
A harmonious fragrance of peach blossoms, Brazilian oranges, and sweet almonds. We use 100% naturally-derived essential oils for fragrance without any of the 26 declarable fragrance allergens.
How to use
You can use this organic hair oil in several ways in either dry or damp hair:
- To provide maximum hydration: Use multiple drops as a pre-shampoo or overnight treatment for an extra nourishing moisture boost.
- To add shine and style: A few drops of this silicone-free hair oil are perfect for styling dry or damp hair. It gives your strands a natural shine and softness.
- To smooth frizz and flyaways: Smear a few drops on flyaway hair strands to tame frizz.
Start with a few drops because you can always add more as you go!
Frequently asked questions
Which hair types is it most suitable for?
This ultra-nourishing hair oil is suitable for all hair types. It’s most beneficial for dry, frizzy, coarse, curly, or wavy hair types that need extra hydration.
Should I choose a hair oil with or without silicone?
Silicones can create a topcoat over your hair strands to help them appear shinier. Damaged hair textures can even benefit from silicones, as it helps seal a broken hair shaft. However, silicones can also build up over time on your hair and block essential nutrients from penetrating your hair strands.
Depending on your hair type, there are benefits to choosing products with and without silicones. If your hair is dry, coarse, or curly, we recommend using silicone-free, natural hair oil to provide much needed deep hydration and nourishment.
If you are looking for a hair oil that makes your hair especially silky and shiny, we recommend opting for our Split Fix™ Hair Oil.It’s made with four organic nourishing oils and light-weight silicones to provide a smooth texture and gloss.
How should I use it?
Our natural hair oil has many uses:
- Overnight mask: An overnight mask can help nourish dry or damaged hair by providing a heavy amount of moisture to your strands. For best results, comb through any tangles, and then soak your hair in our organic hair oil blend, with more saturation at the mid-lengths and ends.
- Pre-shampoo treatment: You can also use it as a lighter mask before shampooing and cleansing to provide added protection to your hair cuticle. Apply this oil to the desired areas and let it penetrate your hair strands for at least 10 minutes before washing.
- Styling: You can apply our Moisture Hero™ Hair Oil to dry or damp hair for light styling and protection. Run the hair oil lightly through your mid-lengths and ends to help protect your strands and add shine.
- Smooth texture: Moisture Hero™ Hair Oil can be used to smooth and tame frizzy flyaways after styling or throughout the day.
- Split ends: Are your ends dry or brittle? Moisture Hero™ Hair Oil will give your split ends thirst-quenching hydration. Start by smoothing the oil over your ends and gently comb through it for an even application.
What else can I do to hydrate dry, frizzy hair?
For best results, use this hair oil with the other hydrating products from our Moisture Hero™ series.
"The reviews of these organic (miracle) products from Denmark don’t lie."
"It's just easy! You can't discuss the contents - it just works!"
"The hair gets renewed strength and stays on the head instead of ending up on the hair brush."
Alt for Damerne
"Hairlust is serious when it comes to hair and has taken hair care to the next level."
"Any hair care routine should contain Hairlust."
Also featured in